this class takes place during the month of June ONLY
- 6:00 - 6:45pm: Family Yoga in the Park (FREE!)
- Monday: 12:00 - 8:30pm
- Tuesday: 12:00 - 8:30pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 12:00 - 8:30pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Reserved for Special Events, Call for details (304.697.0602)
- April 1st: Summer Registration: Call 304.697.0602 to register!
- April 26th and 27th: JPAC presents Where the Wild Things Are
- May 10th and 11th: Mini Movers Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- May 17th, 18th, 19th and 24th, 25th, and 26th: Curtains Up Players presents The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged
- May 31st, June 1st and 2nd: Jeslyn Dance Gallery Youth Ballet presents "Cinderella"
- Every Wednesday in June (5th, 12th, 19th & 26th): Family Yoga in the Park (FREE!)
dance modern ballet belly hip-hop tap jazz african all-ages twirling yoga pilates musical-theatre acting storytime mini-movers education day-camp art choreography zumba music huntingon west virginia